First Taste: Jollibee Pancake Bacon Sandwich

Today, we ordered the Jollibee Bacon Sandwich. Yep, its a sandwich with pancakes as the buns then the fillings would be strips of bacon, egg and cheese. It cost for Php 50 for the dine-in and Php 55 pesos for delivery. If it would be with coffee and delivered then it would cost Php 60.


This is how it looks lite

Once you bite into its goodness
The packaging is very eco-friendly because they only need to use their wrapper. No more plastic fork, knife and paper box while eating pancakes. Good Job!

As for the taste, I would say that it taste like pancakes in a sandwich form but there is nothing special about it at all. I love eating it as a sandwich  but I would rather have it with butter and maple syrup

I hope that they have much bigger serving size though and would still include butter and maple syrup or would be offered by customer service if it was ordered through their delivery line. I think this would be best for people on the go who needs to have filling meals along the way!

I would say that if you love pancakes and you love bacon then go ahead order this one! Its filling a meal, trust me.

Comments