Jollibee: Coke Float

As I am an addict of Mcdonald's Coke Float, sad to say that as late as last month was the first time that I get to take Jollibee's version.

 
 
I would say that my first taste with this is kinda ok. I find that the taste of their vanilla ice cream dont go well with Coke but its just in my palate and its just me I guess. I am also looking for that chocolatey taste from the choco syrup but I guess that fall short too. I guess if I will choose between Mcdonald's and Jollibee's Coke Float I would still choose McDonald's as I like the taste of their Coke Float when everything is blended together. I would say that Jollibee's version would be more delicious if you deconstruct the whole thing and make it as a dessert. Well with that I say you eat first the ice cream on top then drink the Coke!
 
Me with my cup!
 
 


Bon appetit,


Comments