Back to basics: My McDo Breakfast Philippine Edition

My Happy Meal

Once in a while we indulge in a yummy McDonald's breakfast in the office and during those times I either order the pancake meal or the big breakfast meal. Here in the Philippines the big breakfast meal consist of scambled eggs, McSausage, Hash brown and with your choice of english muffin or garlic fried rice. You also get a choice if your want a hot choco or a fresh brew of coffee. This priced I think is around 100-120 pesos. For me, I always choose the muffin as I loved splattering it with strawberry jam and fresh brewed coffee as I am so addicted with it! Among the various breakfast offering in different food chains here, I would say that my favorite breakfast set is this one. As it has the right amount of protein and carbohydrate to start up my day and it always doesn't hurt to have a kicked ass brewed coffee in your hand to open up your eyes!

You may order McDonald's breakfast from 4:00a.m.- 10:30 a.m. everyday. Or you may dial 8-McDo for their delivery service which by the way is so fast!

Bon Appetit,



Comments