First Taste: UFC Spaghetti Sauce with Cheese and Hotdog



While watching a teleserye last friday night, I saw this commercial about UFC Spaghetti Sauce with Cheese and Hotdog that makes my mouth water. So when we headed off to the grocery last sunday and I saw the pouch, I immediately grab it and take it home. My grandmother was with me that day and also curious about the product. When we get home, she immediately boiled some spaghetti and follow the instructions at the back of the pouch.


The back of the pouch just says that you just have to heat it and mix it with the spaghetti, so that what's we did.

 
Ironically, I was somewhat disappointed that the hotdog in this pouch is just 5 pcs though what more can I ask with its price of 30.00 pesos I think its just alright. The taste was the typical sweet style spaghetti that filipino kids love. As for me, I like the taste and would buy it again as this is one fine easy merienda treat during those times that you are craving for a spaghetti fix without breaking your pockets.
 
 
Since its already lunch time when this was cooked, I just opted to eat pasta and the mechado that my grandmother cooked. It was beef cooked in tomato sauce with bell peppers, potatoes and she added some garbanzos to the mix for added "vegetables".
The Mechado
Luckily, since its both tomato based food, the taste of my grandmother's mechado and the spaghetti compliment each other! It like eating a rice and dish kinda thing and since it tastes good I did take another serving of it! What a wonderful lucnh to cap off a chill sunday!
 

My Plate with the beef

 

And oh by the way... I will be out so I may have late updates... but I think I still have three or four posts in my sleeves so uhm.. yeah Im just saying that there will be days that I might not update... but promise when I get back I will have lots of food adventures to share!!!!
 
Until our next food adventures...
 
 
Bon appetit,
 
 

Comments