Champola Choco Saucer



I don't know if this is new or old but I was surprise to see that Champola sells a flat waffle coated with chocolate type of biscuit. All I know with Champola is that they have this famous waffer stick that everybody loves. Since this is new in my eyes, I automatically bought one box for me to try on. When I open the box I thought it was served in a clear plastic container but was surprise to see that it was individually sealed in a foiled packed.


Once you opened it you will be welcomed with the thin waffle like biscuit with a texture of a wafer coated with a rich chocolate. It is crunchy and sweet. This biscuit is very suitable to be a dessert instead of snack.
It will also satisfy your chocolate cravings during your diet days because it is thin enough to have few calories and also the chocolate coating was good enough for your daily requirement.


Bon appetit,



Comments