First Taste: Nescafe Creamy White + Greenwich Garden Fresh Pizza

Last Sunday, me and my folks went to Waltermart to unwind. Unwind means sit some restaurant, eat and buy some supplies from the grocery. Since this was the case after buying stuff from the grocery store, my grandmother craves for a pizza for a snack. She wants it thick and healthy so we went to our favorite pizza place where they serve delicious veggie pizza and this pizzeria is Greenwich.


I did not eat my 2 slices share as I was still full when my grandma bought this. And so, I just brought it home with me. Luckily during our grocery escapade, I happen to see the new Nescafe Creamy White which the TV ad says that it has Nestle Fresh Milk infused to it which made me so intrigue. Since I am a fan of Nescafe, I have meaning for months to try this and last Sunday was the day I've got to taste this!


After creating my drink, I have unloaded the 2 pizza slices that I have brought home. I was surprise with the new and improved taste of their pizza now. The crust is chewy and the toppings are really overloaded! It was so justly price at Php 219 for 6 slices! I love how they improve their pizza recipe!


While the coffee got me hooked on buying a dozen of it! I love how the taste of coffee and fresh milk is infused in this 3 in 1 mix! I would definitely buy this coffee mix over and over again!!!! My new fave drink!



Bon Appetit,


Comments