Flavors of China: Glazed Honey Spareribs with Walnuts


Since my youngest brother have already snagged a job. He decided to treat me as a surprise. Well, everyone knows in our family that a treat from a restaurant or two for me is already a joy and forever will cherish it! Of course, eating with family members is always a blast and an enjoyable feat!

In Flavors of China North Edsa branch, once you have ordered. They will automatically served you a complimentary kropek that could be refilled for additional 15pesos and a pot of green tea that is good for sharing and is also refillable.While me and my brother was waiting for our orders. We let out our phones and shoot away!

Capture

Click! Click!

Me enjoying their complementary kropek
Complimentary Tea
Complimentary Kropek that almost eaten
 The waiting didn't take that long as the restaurant wasn't full that time. It was just around 5:00p.m. so its not dinner time yet. Since we just want to try their unlimited yang chow fried rice which requires you to order an entree and only add 45pesos to avail the unli-yang chow we just ordered a Chinese Quikiam which is our family's favorite. Also, since my brother wants another dish I suggested that we get the Glazed Honey Spareribs with Walnuts. I loved walnuts and my brother always like to try new dish and so we ordered this.

Glazed Honey Spareribs with Walnuts

Chinese Quikiam

Brother enjoying the foods

Unli Yangchow
My Plate
We did enjoy the unlimited yang chow and the food. I would say that the Glazed Honey Spareribs with Walnuts was oily for my taste. The candied walnuts was crunchy and has the right amount of sweetness. The spareribs was well glazed and you will taste the complementing honey flavor. We take out our leftovers and shared it with mom. They loved the new dish that we ordered and kept asking us the name so that we could order it again. However, I would say that ordering the dish is not diet friendly and suggest to order other dishes that is much more health conscious than this one.

Bon appetit,


Comments