November 2013: My Birthday

You know I am queen of backlogs and yes, I am terribly sorry for this! I am not that a really really good blogger I guess but better late than never.

Actually this post was way back last November 2013, it is actually my birthday month and I wouldn't daresay when is my birthday but I would like to share the awesome goodness that my grandmama and I did for my day.

The day started with me cooking off the spaghetti pasta that we are going to use. Then the red sauce. We decided to have pork barbeque which I also cooked. Then I some Chinese Quikiam that my grandma fried and mixed vegetables cooked with chicken. Since we are missing on some seafood, I then decided to fry some fish fillet with honey mustard dip. After cooking enough food for dinner. My grandpapa and I headed off to SnR to buy my cakes! Yep! Its cakes alright. But I could stop myself from buying a churros too! I loved SnR churros as they seemed to be less oily and their bavarian filling is not that sweet.

Photodumps!

Me happy with my churros snack
Bavarian Churros

My Spaghetti

Senior Pedro's Store bought grilled chicken

Our lean pork bbq

Chinese Quikiam

Rice: The staple

Mixed veggies with chicken

Fish Fillet

Mi Cakes

Lemon Loaf Cake (Our Favorite!)

Another shot

Almonds!!!

Choco Marble

Le Glass

Cousins

One helluva girl
Bon Appetit,



Comments