MY Foodie Adventure: TGI Friday's a Malaysian Dinner


Well by now I have realized that food sizes in different countries really varies and it really did shocked me as during this trip, I have thrown so many leftover food in all of my life. I really don't believe in not eating everything on the plate hence the heavy weight that I need to lose. Though I would say that it is fun until it lasted.

During our Malaysian day expedition we had a dinner invitation from our old friend and co-worker. They treated us to eat at TGIF. Since I was really craving for a comfort food during that time, I have choose to just go with Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries. I thought that I could eat the whole thing but sadly, I have a leftover which extends until my breakfast the next day.

My Leftover Breakfast
Overall, I would say that I love the big serving when it is being shared with people. I think this serving would be very delightfully eaten by 2-4 people. I would definitely try this dish again here in the Philippines just to compare the size if they have a universal size.

Bon appetit,


Comments