KFC's Buttered Chicken with Corned Mashed Potato



When I first saw the commercial of Daniel Padilla about KFC Buttered Chicken, I have started craving this. For all I know, anything with butter was yummier and tastier. So when I get the chance to eat at KFC. I immediately ordered this and was delighted that I can now taste it!

The serving
 However, upon receiving my order, I was disappointed that the chicken part is smaller that the original recipe chicken parts. I ordered the same part but it is really smaller in size. Also, it is too salty for my taste!

Butter Chicken
 However, the taste of mashed potato topped with buttered corn did not disappoint. As the sweet corn compliments the savory taste of mashed potato and gravy. The combination of sweet and salty really never fails!

Mashed Potato topped with buttered corn
 The meal comes with a buttered fried rice too and I think they should just have compliments this meal with a steamed rice as its already overkill.

Buttered Fried Rice

Overall, I would say that for the size of chicken alone I would rather order the original recipe chicken with steamed rice of KFC and then order the mashed potato topped with buttered corn sidings. 


Bon appetit,



Comments