SUPER LATE POST! Le Merienda Before the Vacation

I know! I have been already late in posting my food experiences for over two months! Its already 3rd week of January 2014 and its about time that I give you late updates!!! For starters, now you know that I don't schedule blogs as I have delays in updating this blog of mine. However, I think I should learn how to use a time management strategy so that I will not be caught up with my blogging schedules! Argh! The busyness of a girl with so many things to run after! Argh!!

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

So to start the year with my first foodie blog post lets start with where I left off! Hmmm... uhmm... Oh yeah! I was about to tell you where I've been for the two weeks that I have not blogged anything.

I actually have my first out of the country trip and the destination are SINGAPORE and MALAYSIA!!! I did truly enjoy the trip as I have spend it with my friends. We did had a blast!.

So before I got to the yummy food that we ate there, I would first blog about the celebration food that we have before I went on vacation.

Well, before I depart from my work that afternoon, there was a celebration where pancit bihon, pizza and ice cream are the foods. Me and my office mates are invite to dig-in and so dig-in we did!

The reason I just get a small amount of Pancit Bihon, I think was because we just ate at Ryu Ramen that day and we are still full with our lunch get away.

A dollop of Pancit Bihon and 2 thins of garlic cheese pizza

A big scoop of Double Dutch melted ice cream

Well even if I am still full I could not really get myself not to indulge in my favorite pizza flavor in Shakeys which is the garlic cheese and the reason why I get 2 slices of it! its just perfect for my palate not to crave for it once I get out of the country!

My yummy fave!
Of course, what is a pizza without the necessary drink and that is PEPSI MAX!

Just a small glass

After that off I went with eating my melted ice cream for a sweet ending.

Sweetness!


Bon Appetit,



Comments