SG Foodie Adventure: Ya Kun Kaya Toast Coffeestall since 1944

Ya Kun Kaya Toast

We all know that Singapore has a lot of yummy Kaya Toast coffeestall as it originated in their country. So when in Singapore its a must to try this! After a long day of walk from Universal I have ask my friends to have a dessert here to remove the stress of the day.


We ordered a Kaya Toast Set with Coffee, soft boiled eggs and of course, kaya toasts which I think cost around SGD 1.44 - 5.00. Since I am a crappy blogger and always excited to eat I forgot to take some photos so I grab some from the net.



Kaya Toast Description
Kaya Toast Set

Overall, the experience of eating kaya in Sg was great. The toast are very crunchy and best paired with the soft boiled egg as dip. The coffee is yummy too! So I suggest when going to SG add eating in a Kaya place in your agenda. It is better to have it in the morning as its best to be the first meal of the day!

Bon appetit,


Comments