SG Foodie Adventure: Laduree Macaron

Before going to Singapore my friend already told me that we are going to eat Laduree macarons which I am so very familiar with as I have been wanting to taste this brand of macarons too. I heard that they have are only opened in a few parts of the world and since we are going to Singapore where they do have a branch then its time to taste this delectable but hard to get macaron.

The Laduree branch in Singapore was located at the Takashimaya Shopping Center. Since we are already in Orchard Road window shopping, we decided to search the Laduree Shop in Takashima Shopping Center even if it is not in our original agenda for that day. It was so easy to spot the shop as it was so Parisian and cute. We cannot contain our excitements and awe in their store as both of us takes a photo of us outside the shop!

Me Outside the Laduree Shop


My Friend

When we get inside, there are just a couple of people inside the shop. I think we are early or that it was a weekday that's why there are no lines outside its shop. Inside there is a large food stall containing all the colorful flavors of their macarons. I love the pastel colors of this pastry. Then you will also see their Parisian design boxes which comes in different boxes with different minimum piece requirement. However, my friend and I just decided not to buy the macarons in a box.

Since I am addicted with Salted Caramel Flavor that time, this is what I choose. Honestly, I was tempted to buy two macarons for me but I stop myself from doing so it is a sweet thing and I want to cut some of my sugary intake.

My Macaron!!!!

The 1pc macaron was put inside a paper pouch with the Laduree brand on it. I love the minty green color and their brand symbol. So feminine!!!

Paper pouch, Laduree tissue and Laduree Card
One bite of the macaron had me regretting buying only one. The crunchy outer layer and the gooey soft texture inside the macaron was perfect! You can taste the salty sweetness flavor of it and the richness of caramel taste burst in your mouth! It was so flavorful and so easy to devour. Writing it now made me crave for this little pastry!!!

One bite
Me with my macaron that has been eaten in 3 seconds!!!
Bon appetit,

Comments