SG Foodie Adventure: First Stop upon Arrival

Well guess what? When we landed our butt off in Changi Airport, SG, the first meal that we got was from McDonald's! Nothing new there I suppose but I just had to eat in this internationally known food chain just so I can get a hold of what is the difference between McDonald's SG and McDonald's Ph!

So off we went to get our seats with our luggage in tow.

First Meal upon Arrival

The meal that I ordered was their 5pcs chicken nuggets meal. This includes a Regular size Fries and Regular size Soda in SG while if your going to the PH, this will be in a Medium Size Fries and Medium Size Soda. I think this just cost around SGD 6.00-7.00 while in PH it will cost Php 150.00.

In my opinion, the pricing is just the same though in PH we have a much smaller version of it for our regular and much cheaper too!

And now I am craving for this while ending this post! Argh!!! So much for an accessible delivery thru 8-McDo phone number and https://mcdonalds.com.ph/mcdelivery/view/burgers website. Now, I sound like an advertising agent! Hahaha!!!!


Bon Appetit,




Comments