SG Foodie Adventure: Bugis Food Stalls

After a tiring walkathon all over Orchard Road, we now headed out to go to Bugis to meet our friend. Since we are ready for an afternoon snack. Since I have not bought any snack from our way, we decided to check out the snack area of one of the shopping building in Bugis.

Stalls
When we are already seated we then checkout their food menus in the table we were seated in.
Menu where I ordered my food
Since I am not that hungry but only wanting some afternoon snack to re-energize myself due to endless hours of walking, I just decided to order some fried dumplings.

Dumplings for SGD 5 for 10 pcs!
It tasted like the ones I eat at Binondo here in the Philippines. I like that it has veggies and meat on it!  For our drinks we decided to order some sodas.


When my order arrives my friend started to eat her snack bought from the other malls that we went into. She a bacon takoyaki (if my brain is correctly remembering it right!) while my other friend opted to order some curry which happens to be his favorite!

Takoyaki opening


Ravenous guy
Satisfied and Full!!!

Bon appetit,


Comments