SG Foodie Adventure: Bugis Food Court



After our tiring day in Legoland, we then headed back to Singapore. Before going back to our hotel, me and our local friends meet up to have dinner at the Bugis Food Court. I would say that their meals there are really yummy and affordable. Since this is our last day in Singapore, we kinda splurge a bit for our last dinner here until to such time we go back again.

I was thinking of what to eat and I was craving for a Japanese fix that night. When I pass this Japanese stall with their prices slash off, I could not pass the chance to taste an Omurice which I have been meaning to taste for so long. It was also a bonus that it has a free Salmon for every order! This meal just cost around SGD 5.00-8.00, I think! The meal also have a miso soup on the side.



Since the meal didn't include a drink I have to buy an iced for around SGD 2.00 since I bought a large size.

Overall, my food experiences in Bugis Food Court was always a joy and if I ever go back again in SG. I would definitely eat there again and grab some meal at the place.

Bon Appetit,

Comments