MY Foodie Adventure: Rotiboy


 As I have said our schedules are Singapore and Malaysia bound so we tour from SG to MY then MY to SG then SG to MY again before going home. I know it was a lot of walking and sweat. I would also say that it is really tiring but all the experiences either the ups or downs are one hell of a memory to kept.

So off we go to Malaysia to go to Legoland. Upon exiting Malaysian immigration, we saw a Rotiboy stall beside a money changer where we traded some currency to spend in our Malaysian adventure for that day. Since we saw Rotiboy, which makes awesome coffee buns and we know that coffee buns originated in Malaysia we did not let the chance pass for us to taste their version. I think the cost of it was around MYR 5.00-7.00. As expected of my fondness in coffee, I ordered a coffee bun for myself while my friend orders a choco bun.

My Coffee Bun
I love crushing my breads upon eating hence the crushed coffee bun. While my friend love eating her bread as it is that's why the smooth texture of hers.
Chocolate Bun
 As for the taste, I would say that our version is a lot buttery and yummier than their version. Yes, you will taste the coffee in it but the buttery kick was just subtle.



Bon Appetit,


Comments