MY Foodie Adventure: McDo Breakfast Malaysian Edition

As I have mentioned last post, we are bound to leave Singapore and travel to Malaysia. Our scheduled bus for this trip is at midnight that is why we arrived early morning in our hotel. We have check in our luggages first and paid for our room, however, the room will be available by 12:00 noon. So in order for us to kill time we have decided to get a city tour package inclusive of trasportation, tourist guide and scheduled trips. Then after deciding agenda for the day, we then headed to McDonald's since its the only fast food chain that its open at 5:00 a.m.

McDonald's breakfast is not new to me as whenever I have still time to spare before going to the office, I drop by this food chain and take-out a Big Breakfast meal. So when I entered the food chain in Malaysia I know what to expect. Luckily, they have a different menu from the Philippines'. They have a chicken ham and egg in a soft tortilla and a sausage and egg in a roll. I forgot how they call it but I remember what they put in the roll/wrap. The meal consist of hash brown and free refills of coffee or tea.

Sausage Egg Wrap

Chicken Ham Egg Wrap

Hash Brown

Almost Empty Coffee


Sleepy Breakfast mates

Another sleepy breakfast mate that still seems fresh!

 I loved the breakfast that I have eaten in Malaysia and hoping that they would also sell wraps in the Philippines. Hope there will be people requesting for it too! The cost of that breakfast I think was around MYR 10.00-15.00. Also, I like the free coffee refills that they offer two! I get to have 2 coffee serving or I think 3 for energy boost!.

Bon Appetit,



Comments