First Taste: Ryu Ramen

 
One fun lunchtime me and my officemates have decided to go to the newly built UP Town Center. Since we are craving for japanese food that time we choose to dine in at Ryu Ramen. Personally, I have been craving to eat at this restaurant for months now as I have heard so many raves about their food and since it just opened near our office then this lunch invite from my officemates was way more welcome as I am excited to dine in this place. Upon arrival I have notice that the interiors was very casual and cozy at the same time.
 
The interiors
Us cozying up in our seats and waiting for our orders.
 

Since this joint is famous for its ramen then we ordered one ramen to share and go our own ways of ordering our rice meals.

Hot tea was serve upon ordering our meals
Since we do not want spicy foods we just ordered their Miso Ramen and we are surprised with the size of its serving as it was good for sharing! It was HUGE!!!


The Miso Ramen that was so big!!!!
This is Php 250
After receiving our ramen, slowly our orders arrived. The first dish that arrived was the Tamanegi and this too was super worth its price as the serving is also good for sharing!

Tamanegi
Php 150
 
Then came the Katsudon which the serving is also larger than the normal serving sizes.This dish is considered as a rice bowl dish meaning it comes with rice unlike the Tamanegi that you have to order gohan (steamed rice) separately for Php 60.
 
Katsudon
Php 190
Then came my order which is their version of Tonkatsu. It doesn't come with rice so I have to order it separately too. I would say that their Tonkatsu has the right amount of crunchiness to it and its easy to bite into its goodness. The pork was soft and has the right saltiness in it. Thumbs up!


Tonkatsu
Php 150

My Tablescape
Then the last order was for the 2 of my officemates who order Toridon which in short would be translated as chicken terriyaki. This dish is also considered as rice bowl so it means that it comes with rice too.
 
Toridon
Php 180

 Us eating and devouring our ordered meals!!!!

Happy Lunch Team
 
 
In totality, I would say that I have enjoyed their food and would definitely be back again to taste other food in their menu and the prices was worth it because the serving was really satisfying.
 
Teaser: The next posts would reveal one of the reasons why I have not blogged for over two weeks... I hope you enjoy my food tasting as I have enjoyed my eating escapades outside our country.
 
Bon appetit,

 

 


 
 
 



Comments