Churros City

I know, I know... Im such a bad foodie. I have been out and about then when I came back work have piled up so many things to do and so little time. Little did I know the time flew and I admit I have forgotten to update this blog. Many have happened in the Philippines lately where I live. Many people have been so devastated by Yolanda and as a brethren of my countrymen I do what I must. Though I am online through other social media.

Anyways, last month (rolled eyes I know it was so long ago) my grandparents and I went on a food trip. I have already blogged about the few goodies that we ate however as you will notice there was no dessert included on it. So here is the 1st dessert post! Yep!!! There will be a 2nd one!!! (haha)

So for the first dessert that we bought was the churros from the Churros City. I love churros but I only buy it from Dulcinea with the hot choco dip and the one from SnR which has a bavarian filling. As for churros city, they coat their churros with flavoring like choco powder, cheese powder and etc. In our case we ordered, cinnamon and chocolate.

 
Us enjoying the churros!!!!
 
 
 
In my opinion, I would say that their churros was a bit of bland for my taste however for those people who want their churros not so sweet and with just the right hint of flavoring then this is best for you! The lucky thing about this churros is its not oily and its cheaper too as this is only 55 pesos for an order and you can choose two flavors! So if you are looking for a churros fix and is in a tight budget then I suggest you find this stall in the mall.
 
 
 
 
Bon appetit,
 
 
 



Comments