Tipco Brocolli juice and Pork Stew

Since I stuff myself all day with food then I decided to eat some light dinner for the night.

My grandmother cook a mean pork stew that is filled with veggies. I love how she cook our greens as it taste sweet and does not have the bitter after taste. It makes me want to eat more veggies than meat with this dish!






When I went home I am still feeling full so I just refrain myself from eating rice. I just get a bowl of pork stew with veggies.





Then paired it with a glass of Tipco Broccoli juice.






We bought 2boxes of these as it was just Php 200 for 2 during a sale in SnR.





We didn't regret getting it as it vtastes so good. Its like green tea with citrus in a box and no bitter taste of the veggie. I am so going to buy another set of these!


My tablescape of the night.





Bon appetit,




Comments