Our Bodhi Veggie Lunch

From my previous post, I have mentioned that we were at SM North Edsa to buy my sister's watch but before we headed to our afternoon snack we first headed to the mall's foodcourt to eat some lunch. You see we love eating but we also adoeed healthy food so whenever we are dining out at SM North its expected that we would eat at Bodhi Vegetarian Food.

My favorite dish in Bodhi would have to be their fresh lumpia but whenever we order this we opt to separate the ground peanuts and the nori with the fried vermicelli. Actually this add ons was for its crunchy texture however my grandparents view these as annoying little things so we always ask to separate it.

Fresh Lumpia

The peanut and nori with fried vermicelli for texture
 Then for my grandfather who loves sweet dishes, he ordered this sweet and sour veggie meat.

Sweet and Sour

I also love their veggie meat Asado so we order this too.

Asado
 Since veggie meat is heavy on the tummy so we just order 1 cup of rice each. My grandmother thought that I was craving for a fried rice that day thats why she ordered one.


I would say that over time I have come to love eating vegetarian dishes as my palate has already been accustomed with its taste. However, for those who love meat so much I would say that you slowly introduce vegetarian dishes into your system as you may not like the taste of it at first but once you get accustomed to it who knows maybe one of their dishes will might be one of your cravings! ;)


Bon appetit!
 

Comments