McDonald's 2pcs Pancakes with a upsize brewed coffee!


   
   


I am a coffee lover and it is not a surprise when I crave one cup in the morning. Sometimes, 3-in-1 instant coffee would do the trick to satisfy my cravings but it was one of those days when I want to drink a cup of hot brewed coffee. When these days come, I ask my foodie office mates if they want coffee fix too. If I am lucky that day and all three of us are craving then we will dial 8-McDo or 8-6236. Yep! You read that right! We get our coffee fix from McDonald's and while were at it, we always choose to order the 2pcs pancake with large brewed coffee!




 The yummy goodness of the 2pcs Pancakes!


The table-scape of what I ordered that day.


The coffee fix that I am craving.


Since McDo have a promo of getting a coke glass for only 25 pesos when you order a McDonald's meal, I grab this opportunity to get one myself! This is their pink version of the glass.



A close-up! I don't collect coke glasses but whenever I chance upon this promo, I usually buy one to test how sturdy it is.


This is the first coke glass I own since I don't have a picture of it I grab a picture from this source. I think I kept it in one of our cups drawer and forgot where it is.
Here is my 2nd coke glass in action! Yep, I use it as my drinking glass at home. I use it for both for cold beverages and water. 
Base from the previous ones that I owned it seemed that this third coke glass is more sturdy and stable. The glass itself seems thick and the base is wider.

And now for the main event, I am preparing my condiments for my pancakes. Normally, when you order 2pcs pancakes at McDonald's they would just give you one hotcake syrup and butter for it but since my officemate doen't have a sweet tooth, she always ended up giving me her hotcake syrup hence the 2 pcs hotcake syrup that I got.



How I prepare my pancakes before eating it? I, first, spread the butter all over my 2 pancakes. Then I pour one hotcake syrup onto them.


Then another one...


Once the two syrups are in... its time for me to dig in and take a bite of the sweetness in front of me! mwahahaha


Since we called delivery at around 9:00am, I have already eaten my breakfast. I just ate the one of it and leave the other one for lunch. And since, coffee is the main reason I ordered in the first place, I just savor my caffeine fix and finish it at around 11:20pm! Yeah, that's how I enjoyed my coffee. Slowly sipping it while working. I don't care if it turned cold as long as its brewed!


My empty cup!

Since its nearing lunch time and I am still full, I choose not to buy rice anymore. Luckily, my office-mate gave me some sushi that will serve as my carb for my lunch while the other one gave me a pampanga longganisa that is an additional protein rich food for my porkchop which I brought as my packed lunch! Then as for dessert, I ate my remaining piece of pancake from my mid-morning snack!


What was left...



Bon appetit


Comments