French baker's Soup in a Bowl

As I have said in my previous post, my brother and I was not contented with our lunch meal @ Fat Juan's so what we did was to look for another munch to bite into. However, bite we did not do as I pulled him inside French baker.

I really wanted to drink something hot for the oiliness of the fatty food to melt away from my throat. I was looking for a caffeine fix when I randomly ask my brother if he wants to order soup in a bread bowl. Then with a curious look on his face he asked me what is a soup in a bread bowl. The foodie in me just took control and I could not let my brother wonder what it is all the time so without any thought I ordered soup in a bread bowl for both of us. Luckily, the soup for the day was crab and corn so its safe for me and bro to eat it! Mwahahhaha...

Here is my brother waiting for me... its the face of an unsatisfied tummy






When Im still at the counter, I was very curious with the butter twist and since Im already ordering food I might as well buy some for take out! I will just give it to my granma and granpa ^_^ for their afternoon snack.







After a few minutes of waiting our order arrived. See my brother very excited? The face of an excited lad ready for his tummy to be filled with yummy food.














A close up of the bread bowl.




The plating.







A close shot.





Since this is not ny first time to eat this as it is my comfort food ever since I tasted it so i devoured it mercilessly and see whats left!






After that wonderful soup, me and my brother was so full. Here is the face of a super contented girl.






Ciao!!! see you my the next foodie adventure!


Bon appetit,


Comments