First taste: Roderick's choco crinkles

I was never a fan of choco crinkles. When the choco crinkles craze hit the city, I was not one of those who drool over it.

However, after the craze have died down I was kinda curious why it did hit a tickly spot to the world of sweet tooth people so I slowly tried it but none of those that I tasted hit the sweet tooth in me to be in craze with this little choco ball.

Years past and I am still not a fan until I tasted moonbake choco crinkles which is so hard to find! Then just last week my grandmother both this little tube of choco crinkles from a 3 food products for 100pesos store from Waltermart Muñoz.


[image_6]

This tube was just 35 pesos with 30 pcs of choco crinkles and it taste really good!!! Its not too sweet, its crunchy on the outside and chooey in the inside! What I like in this crinkle is the strong chocolate flavor!!!



[image_7]


The choco crinkle.




[image_8]


The detailed shot of its goodness.


[image_9]


The label.


[image_10]





Bon appetit,




[image_5]

Comments