First Taste: Happy Bihon time in Mann Hann




Source
 
My grandmother and grandfather loves chinese food. I dont know the magic this dishes have but when talking about chinese food my grandparents' mouth would water. Its was a kind of a day where my grandmother was craving for a pancit. We were in SM North Edsa Main Bldg that time that she asks me and my grandfather to eat  some afternoon snack at Mann Hann and since this is the case we happily obliged. We are actually in the mall to buy my sister a watch but since we have walked upon Mann Hann so why not enter the restaurant first before buying the watch right???
 
So off we went inside it and ordered a snack. We choose Seafood Bihon. The price was around 300++ but since its a restaurant we think that the serving will be just fine for 3-4 persons but when it was served to us the serving was so big that it can actually be eaten by 3-5!!! My phone's battery that time was already drained and so no picture was taken but then I ask the friendly google and I found a picture below from this blog: http://www.shootfirsteatlater.com/2009/08/06/lunch-at-mann-hann/.
 

However, this is a pork leg bihon according to the blog but for the sake of reference this is what the BIHON noodles look like. Its just the same but different in ingredients as ours have fish fillet, shrimps and squid on it. Yum!!! >_<
 
 
Bon appetit,
 

Comments