First Taste: Fat Juan Experience in SM North

Today was my baby brother's exam for Civil Service, so as being a very nice, elder sister... I opted to meet him at SM North Edsa to eat lunch there. Luckily, he was already starving so he easily agreed with my invitation.

Since its already 12noon when we meet up, there is no more available tables in every restaurant that we raided both in SM The Block and SM Main Bldg. Even the food court was jampacked! So off we went to SM Annex Bldg to try out the newly opened restaurants there.

As expected every restaurant was again jampacked but when we looked inside Fat Juan, lo and behold, there was a table waiting for us. So off we went there and order our Pot Belly Lunch.

We are very hungry when the meal was served to us but it wasn't the restaurants' fault. Its already past 12nn so its expected in our tummies. Here is my brother looking very pleased with his food.


The service was fast. The type of service here is like a fastfood joint where in you have to order your food at the counter then they will be the one to serve it to you.


The serving size was fair enough for a hungry tummy. Also, they are in the bandwagon of eat-all-you-can rice so if you are the type of person who loves rice then I suggest you try to eat here.



However, when we tasted our food we find it that the egg was a bit salty for our taste. The meat was too fatty. Well, we did ordered a pot belly anyways but we didn't expect that for a price of 139 pesos all that will be serve to us was a fatty meat! Although, if you are the type of person who enjoys salty and fatty food all at the same time then this one is perfect for you! Add the rice-all-you-can promo and your good to go!

So for those of you guys and gals who are into healthy stuff, I suggest that you don't try to order this meal and opted for I think their Lumpiang Shanghai or their BBQ Meal. I will try to eat in this restaurant again for me to try a different dish and prove to myself that the first time was just a jinx.
I don't believe in first impressions... err... first taste lasts.
Bon appetit, 







Comments